.

Apple Store just offered me $204 for my iPhone 4S

The Apple Store just offered me $204 for the iPhone 4S I purchased back in 2011.


An Apple genius entered the serial number into his own device and after inspecting my 4S' casing and display, he promptly offered me a going rate.


I was told software on his device auto-populated a price. My phone's "very good" condition was then taken into account before I was offered the $204 store credit. (The staffer traded his own 32GB iPhone 4 earlier in the day for $122).

There's no menu of what each model will get you because evaluations are so specific to your device and how it has held up. The Wall Street Journal reported earlier in the day that Apple is willing to go up to $280, but it's hard to predict what exactly you'll be offered. Continue Reading ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...